Q: Why do I need an agent to find a compatible provider when I can go directly to the provider for bids?
A: The advantages of working with agents vs. direct provider representatives are:
- Multiple service & provider options from a single point of contact
- True solution-based consultation
- Provider agnostic
- No guesswork, agents understand what the market has to offer because they offer most services
in the market
- Compensation based on retention, not transactional
- Performance metrics to hold providers to higher levels of service
- Agents manage the bid process which saves clients time and money
- Knowing competitive price points can often drive costs down
- Enhanced ongoing support, even if multiple providers are involved
- Agent provides better results in less time and with less aggravation
To best review your business needs and evaluate the data that you need to keep secure, consult with an agnostic technology agent or consultant to gain a deeper overview of the wide range of solutions and how each one fits in with what you’re trying to accomplish. In addition to assisting you with procurement they can also handle ongoing care.
Simplicity VoIP, based in Richmond, VA, provides hosted PBX, VoIP and business telephone solutions nationally to small, medium, and enterprise-level businesses for a comprehensive unified communications experience. Two distinct Class 5 geo-redundant VoIP platforms are offered in addition to fax-to-email, phones and equipment, and managed services. Named as Richmond’s 11th fastest growing company by Richmond BizSense, Simplicity VoIP’s key to success is its on-site service, installation and training supported 24/7/365 by a world-class client services team.